Embracing and immersed in the spirituality, timeless traditions and culture, Bhutan is one of the intriguing destinations in the world. Plan a cultural tour in Bhutan to discover more of the world’s last Buddhist kingdom with instant car rental for Bhutan tour. Bhutanese heritage itself speaks in million different ways, telling the travelers the tales of the bygone era. The mystery and appeal fascinate the explorers to a great extent once they step into some of the oldest Dzongs and monasteries. During Tshechus, the implication of serenity and solitude contradicts Bhutan, when it revels in the brilliant hues of celebration. It comes alive with the cheering, laughter, traditional music, gaiety celebrations with massive gatherings, and spiritual invocation that rips apart the air of seclusion. Bhutan truly is a mystery unsolved.
Day-wise culture tour itinerary overview that is done with Bhutan car renal services-
- Day1: Arrival at Siliguri/Bagdogra/NJP- Phuentsholing-Thimphu
- Day2: Thimphu
- Day3: Thimphu-Punakha
- Day4: Punakha-Haa
- Day5: Haa-Paro
- Day 6: Paro
- Day7: Departure-Paro Airport/Phuentsholing
Features of Culture Tour of Bhutan-
The Cultural tour of Bhutan introduces you to the rich cultures and timeless traditions that exit despite the modernity. The tour enables you to witness the rich heritage of the country through which you can obtain better insight of the bygone era marveling at their architectural craftsmanship at the same time. Culture tour brings you the opportunity to explore the offbeat destinations, pilgrimage sites, and arrange your stay in the quaint homestays in the villages. Thus, you will not only find your quest for peace but also get an immense revelation of the people that dwell in the far away destinations.
Things to do in Bhutan cultural tour-
- Experience Bhutan’s timeless and unique culture a bit clearer with traditional farmhouse excursions and village tours.
- Witness and be a part of a special religious purification ceremony performed by monks at temples and monasteries.
- Explore the offbeat destinations and discover some of the hidden and the oldest sacred Buddhist pilgrimage sites and monasteries in the higher elevations.
- Explore the cultural site that features 16th-century Dzongs (fortresses), medieval palaces, museums, nunneries, etc.
- Be a part of a religious ceremony, traditional rituals like prayer flag hoisting held in villages.
- Go hiking to the most stunning Paro Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger’s Nest), standing tall on a cliff at an elevation of 3,000feet above the valley base.
- Get mesmerized by the brilliant wall paintings, stone and wood carvings in monasteries, temples, Dzongs, palaces, and stupas.
- Trek and explore the pristine and uncluttered landscapes, from enchanting dense wood, lush meadows, and charming valleys.
- Reap the benefits of value-added alternatives like meditation sessions, culinary sessions, thangka painting sessions, arts, and crafts, etc.
Bhutan culture tour dates-
Bhutan is the ideal place for a visit all year round. Thus, you can consult a travel agency in Bhutan and tell them about your preferences. They will carve out a bespoke Bhutan cultural tour itinerary for you, provided with the convenience of car hire in Bhutan. Your destinations and journey will be customized focusing on your safety and convenience.
What’s included in your customized Bhutan cultural tour?
- Bhutan Tourist Tariff Royalty and Visa fees
- All private sightseeing excursions and transfers
- Bagdogra to Bhutan by a car on arrival and reverse on departure
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Experienced and courteous driver
- Accommodation in standard hotels & guesthouses
- All meals
- All entrance fees and permits
- Car rental in Thimphu Bhutan
Things not included in tour package-
- All personal expenses like shopping, bars, laundry, a tip for guide and drivers, donations, fines, etc..
- Travel Insurance
- Medical insurance
We hope, you’ll feel spiritually elated during your culture trip to Bhutan.